Tours & Visiting Thorncrest Farm
We believe sharing our cows, farm, and stable is very important. So we invite you to join us to learn about Thorncrest Farm and its history.
To help you plan for your visit, here are several options for you to choose:1. The stable at the farm is open (Free no charge) to visit the cows on these days:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
2. Schedule a private group tour ahead of time by emailing us at
email@example.com or calling Kimberly at 860-309-2545. The private tours are available Thursdays - Sundays.
Let us know what day, time and how many individuals will be coming for the tour. The costs for a private tour is:
- For 10 or less individuals it is $35.00 (per group)
- For 11 - 20 individuals it is $55.00 (per group)
- For 21 plus individuals it is $75.00 (per group)
The private tours can range from thirty minutes to one hour depending upon the tour.
3. The Goshen Open Farm Tour - Every year we host the Goshen Open Farm Tour which is held the end of July/beginning of August (2019 date to be announced). During the tour we hold many demonstrations, activities, and events plus a live band in the hayloft. Here is the link for the 2018 Goshen Open Farm Tour: http://goshenagcouncil.org/farm_tour_2018
Please note the following:
Please remember we are a working dairy farm and occasionally these hours will need to be flexible for the stable as well as weather dependent. This is to ensure the safety, health, and comfort of our cows. The “ladies” are always our first priority.
The stable and chocolate shop are wheelchair accessible.
Even though we love dogs and cats, its best for the cows if you keep your lovable canine and feline friends from entering the stable.
Please contact us by email here or call if you have questions anytime.