We're Here For You! Update on Corona
Here at Thorncrest Farm & Milk House Chocolates we have taken every available precaution to ensure the safety and health of our customers and our cows. The following is a list of the various ways we are implementing to assist our friends and community to get through this challenging Spring.
The Department of Agriculture has requested that we as an essential business stay open to provide the freshest milk / etc. for our community.
1. The shop will now be open 7 days a week - Monday through Saturday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm - this allows for more single shopping experience for everyone and encourages the greatest social
2. We will be Open by appointment - for those who are most at risk please call and we can schedule a time that is most convenient and private for you.
3. For complete social distancing we are offering a reduced shipping rate of $6.99 - for your online shopping orders to New England, New York, and New Jersey. And shipping is free for orders over $75.00 to New England, New York, and the Mid-Atlantic areas.
This is especially important as we can ship your order to you, so you don't need to venture out. Your chocolate order will arrive typically next day for you to enjoy in the safety of your own home. To order click here.
4. Call your order in at (860-309-2545) - and we will have it ready for Barnside pick-up. We can take your order and walk it to your car for you, so you can drive up and leave in a matter of minutes.
5. We are bottling milk everyday - to ensure a full supply for you and your family - please don't hesitate to call ahead as we can place it aside for you (860-309-2545).
6. We will serve individuals in the chocolate shop - one customer at a time, so please allow respect of a ten foot distance between customers.
As Spring arrives here on the farm, calves are born, grazing pastures begin to grow the sweet grass and the cows look forward to their midnight grazing time. The cows don't read the newspapers or hear the rumbles of the headlines, but they do relish in the peaceful time they share together - how I wish this same peace for you and your family. Please stay safe and healthy and like the cows, we will all get through this together.
With sincere gratitude,