Grand Cru Chocolate Box - A 30 piece Chocolate Sampler
I'm often asked how the "Single Cow Origin" chocolate idea came to me... In 1998, I was milking a cow by the name of "Sioux" and her milk was so delicious and smelled so good, I had the opportunity to work with just her milk. I look back now and realize how that day and that beautiful cow changed the future of my chocolate creations forever. That was the day the "Single Cow Origin Chocolate" was born.
"Sioux's" milk, I soon learned had the ability to make the mints bloom like never before, however, at the same time the raspberries and "Sioux's" milk faded and somehow lost the complexity of notes I was working so hard to achieve. From that day forward I looked at our Cows as a chocolate makers garden, choosing who's milk has the ability to elevate and balance each flavor.
I've been so blessed to work with these "Cows" and so proud that Thorncrest Farm & Milk House Chocolates is the only place on earth creating "Single Cow Origin" Chocolates.
Included in this very special collectible box, is an assortment of Grand Cru "Single Cow Origin" Chocolates and the history that created it.
The Chocolate flavors originate from - (Cow's name & Origin of Cocoa Beans):
1. " Daydream's" Dark & Milk Sea Salt Caramels - Cocoa beans from Madagascar
2. " Mist" - Dark Chocolate Lavender - Cocoa beans from Venezuela
3. "Creed" - Milk Maids Irish Cream - Cocoa beans from Dominican Republic
4. "Vail" - Hazelnut Milk Chocolate - Cocoa beans from Dominican Republic
5. "Creed" - Madagascar Vanilla - Cocoa beans from Dominican Republic
6. "Mist" - Dark Chocolate Ginger Cream - Cocoa beans from Venezuela
7. "Vail" - Dark Chocolate Curry - Cocoa beans from Venezuela
8. "Vail" - Vail's Double Cream - Cocoa beans from Madagascar
9. "Supreme" - Supreme's Raspberry - Cocoa beans from Venezuela